Friday, April 25, 2008

PEE DRIVES.


And S drives and M drives and Z drives. It's like one big bowl of alphabet soup. So I don't use any of the drives BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOW. IT DEPT, I HOPE YALL ARE READING THIS. No really, you guys expect us to use them? Save a 5 MB powerpoint file to your Z drive and goodluck retrieving it in less than 15 minutes.

So I have everything saved to my YA Folder on the P drive. Of course, the only thing I save are flyers and such. Everything else goes on my personal flash drive. For those of ya that dont know what a flash drive is, some people call it a jumpdrive. Or a thumbdrive. Or a memory stick. Or a flash stick. Or removable drive. Or a USB drive. Or a USB stick.

They are convinient because they dont tie up the network drives. JUST DON'T LOSE THE DRIVE OR ELSE YOU ARE SCREWED.

Needless to say, I didn't really have much to "clean." Go Me. Rock on London. Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, Breakfast of ChampionS! - wesley willis

No comments: