Friday, April 25, 2008

EMAIL.


Can anyone tell that I am really annoyed yet? So I clean out my email everytime I log into it. Why? WHY NOT??? I cannot believe people let their inboxes get full. Unless it is unread, you should delete old email or archive it. That's what I do. Or at least move it to the trash folder. Then it deletes itself. What a concept.

So for my work email I check it ever so often. (By that I mean once a day). Man, the junk people send is ridiculous sometimes. I don't care if you are selling a washer/dryer or that you got new pens. I think I have used the listserve like twice in the 4 years I have worked for the county.

So anyways, I use GMAIL, the best email client their ever was. Period. It routes junkmail straight to my spam box where I can delete it everytime I log in. I archive EVERYTHING else. Unless its a notification that I have a message on myspace or facebook. Those I just delete as well.

SO MY INBOX IS NEVER FULL AND ALWAYS CLEAN. Needless to say, I didn't want to forward anything from my work email to my personal email because that's just plain dumb. And I didn't have to delete anything because I already had done it. But I checked both accounts anyways so I could get my here credit for this module, ya see? Oh yeah, and since I have a blackberry, I can delete stuff from my email using my phone. SO MY INBOX IS NEVER FULL AND ALWAYS CLEAN. So fresh and so clean, clean!!

No comments: